AuditExpress is an internal audit, quality assurance and consulting firm specialising in the VET and Higher Education Sector. We work directly with organisations of all types, shapes and sizes nationally. Our clients include some of Australia’s most well-known Regulators, award-winning TAFE Institutes, Universities and Large Employers.
If you have experience in the VET Sector (eg, RTO Manager wanting to take their career to the next level and have a greater impact in improving education outcomes for learners) then get in touch with us to have a confidential discussion.
The Internal Auditor & Quality Consultant role is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
The position is a senior position that requires advanced skills in project management, organisational skills and high-level communication skills (both written and verbal). This position involves independent thinking and autonomy.
This role involves some of the following (but not limited to):
- Audit and review services
- VET Sector consulting services – including governance, policy, systems and operational design, quality management systems, rectification work, validation and accreditation.
- Research skills
- Analyse and interpret information
- Report writing – including high-level and detailed technical advice to clients and third parties
- This position will be privy to confidential and sensitive information and a high level of confidentiality and discretion is required.
This role will require some travel interstate, and may also include travel to regional and remote areas. Travel is usually two days and one night away.
- Planning, conducting and reporting on Internal Audits
- Conducting Business Health Checks and Process Reviews
- Writing Internal Audit Reports
- Supporting RTO clients with:
- developing and maintaining Rectification Plans
- Validation and Moderation of their assessment tools and practices
- development of Training & Assessment Strategies
- to extend their scope of registration
- to manage scope of registration ensuring currency of all training products
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher (TAE40116 or currently enrolled in this qualification).
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (or currently enrolled or willing to undertake further study)
- Diploma level qualification (AQF Level 5)
- A minimum of five years working in a registered training organisation at a senior level or as a consultant.
- Knowledge of AVETMISS Data and a working knowledge of common VET sector student management systems, including:
- WiseNet; or
- Other leading Student Management System(s)
Key Selection Criteria
- Meets the desirable skills and qualifications
- Ability to work independently, autonomously and without supervision
- Advanced knowledge of the VET Sector, including:
• the Standards for RTOs 2015
• State Funding Contracts
• VET Student Loans
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of cloud-based technology including file sharing, project management and video conferencing
- Ability to travel interstate and/or regional and remote areas for several consecutive days
- Ability to read and interpret standards and produce quality management systems to comply with these standards
- Strong communication skills, including: verbal, written and report writing
- High attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your VET sector knowledge and compliance background to a growing and dynamic national audit, quality assurance and consulting firm.
To apply for this role please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to:
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Audit Express is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, parents returning to work, our LGBTI friends, people with disabilities and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this incredibly awesome role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.