Hospitality & Tourism
The hospitality and tourism sector has experienced unprecedented challenges in recent years, affected by extreme weather events, the COVID-19 pandemic and shortages of skilled workers.
Rolling lockdowns, travel bans, COVID-19 safety protocols and strict food safety rules have significantly impacted operators across the hospitality and tourism sectors, which are still operating under many levels of regulation. Risk management and good governance are key to staying open and profitable.
The team at Audit Express is led by professionals with decades of experience in the hospitality and tourism sectors. We appreciate the challenges faced by operators in this space and are committed to supporting the Hospitality and Tourism sectors to increase their service offering and levels of customer satisfaction with a strong focus on taking a client-centred approach, that is informed by data.
Organisations we work with:
We work with hospitality and tourism businesses in Australia and globally. Our focus is on strengthening the hospitality and tourism workforce, with a commitment to working with our clients to measure and improve the overall quality of service delivery and user experience.
- Hospitality venues
- Food processing and manufacturing
Our work includes
- Internal audits and quality reviews
- Governance frameworks
- Quality management systems
- Food Safety consulting, reviews and internal audits
- Leading the design of policy, systems and operational processes
- Support with accreditation and re-accreditation
- Support with post-audit/review improvement and rectification