Future Proofing Your Business [emaillocker id=6291]
Audit Express have partnered with Circulus Education to deliver the October VET Industry Drinks: Future Proofing Your Business
Times are changing in the VET sector. We are facing a major shift in the overall structure, regulation and funding of the VET sector. Attend our event on the 14th of October to learn more about future proofing your business.
You can register to attend here >>>
AuditExpress present at Circulus & Fairfax Media Networking Event on ‘Compliance with Marketing in VET’.
Audit Express Director Matthew Dale presents at Circulus and Fairfax Media VET Networking Event.
Director of AuditExpress, Matthew Dale presented at Circulus Education & Farifax Media VET Networking Event held last night in Melbourne. [emaillocker id=6291]
A massive thanks to the teams at both Circulus and Fairfax Media for organising such a great event, with close to 150 guests turning out to network and discuss improving overall quality and compliance in the Australian VET Sector.
In case you missed the event or did not get the chance to take down any notes, here are the key messages from Matthew’s presentation on how you might comply with with marketing requirements for RTOs.
1. Know your standards
- Take the time to sit down and work through your RTO Standards and Funding Contracts or Agreements
- Identify the marketing requirements from document and make it standard practice to understand how it all fits in place with your RTO
Know the standards and contracts relevant to your RTO. Understand the marketing requirements of each standard and funding contract
2. Take a systematic approach to marketing
- Implement an approval process for marketing in your RTO
- You might like to use a one page approval form to record the staff that have proof read draft marketing material and checked for compliance
- Use a marketing checklist to verify that draft marketing material meets your RTOs compliance requirements
- Maintain a marketing register to record all advertising and marketing in your RTO. I recommend recording everything… even your RTOs social media updates
How to comply with marketing requirements.
3. Become an RTO known for implementing best practice
- Ensure that your RTOs approach to marketing is structured and well documented.
- Implement an internal approval process
- Maintain a marketing register
- Develop a social media strategy
- Consider what digital compliance means to your RTO
Take a Best practice approach to marketing in VET.