Audit Express are proud to be sponsoring the 2017 Community Colleges Australia (CCA) Annual Conference, which is to be held in Melbourne on 25-27 July.
This years conference theme is ‘Community Education: Investing in our Future’ which recognises the importance that education plays in people’s lives. The CCA Annual Conference is the premier event for Australian adult and community education providers, and is always hosted at an impressive venue with a great line up of speakers. The 2017 conference will be held at the award-winning conference venue ‘Citadines on Bourke‘ and the Conference Opening function and Annual Awards Dinner with both be held at the ‘Hotel Windsor‘, one finest 5 star venues in Melbourne, “the world’s most liveable city”.
The Hon Karen Andrews MP, Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills will open this years conference, which has an impressive line-up of keynote speakers and presenters including: (just to name a few)
- The Hon Gayle Tierney MP, Minister for Training and Skills, Minister for Corrections
- Susan Pascoe AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- The Hon Michael Lavarch AO, Commissioner – Risk, Intelligence and Regulatory Support, Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Professor Rodney Maddock, Monash Business School, and President, Economic Society of Australia, Victorian Branch
- Peter Noonan, Professor of Tertiary Education Policy, Mitchell Institute, Victoria University, Melbourne
- Lynn Glover, CEO (Director) Victorian Registration and Qualification Authority
- Kira Clarke, Lecturer in Education Policy, Centre for Vocational & Education Policy, Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne
- Dr Laurie Chesley, Provost & Executive Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, Grand Rapids Community College, Michigan USA
- Dr Roberta Teahen, Associate Provost & Director of the Doctorate in Community College Leadership, Ferris State University, Michigan USA
- Toni Cavallaro, Manager, National Collections Branch, National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER)
- Dr Robbie Lloyd, Community Relationships Manager, Port Macquarie Community College
- Wendy Perry, Managing Director, Workforce BluePrint
- Kevin Ekendahl, our very own CEO of Audit Express, who is presenting on the Importance of Student Satisfaction in the Australian VET Sector
For more information read the 14 reasons why this year’s conference is a “must-attend” event.
Register for this years CCA conference before the 12th of June to receive an early bird discount, click here >>> http://cca.edu.au/what-we-do/2017-annual-conference/#registration